[Solved] Install InvoicePlane on subdomain

Hello,

I’m trying to install InvoicePlane on a subdomain (for example: invoice.example.com), but I always obtain a “500 Internal Server Error”.

¿How I can do installation?

Thank you,
Regards.

Do you use Apache webserver? If yes, you need the “mod_rewrite” module.
Dou you try to install IP on a subfolder under invoice.example.com (e.g. inovoice.example.com/yourSubfolder)? Then you need the add the name of the subfolder to the .htacces at the line “RewriteBase /” to “RewriteBase /yourSubfolder”

If other, please specify your Webserver and PHP version :slight_smile:

Thanks for your quick response!

My webserver and PHP version are:

• Apache 2.4 (mod_rewrite module is active).
  • PHP Version 5.4.32

I don’t want to install IP on a subfolder. I want to install it on subdomain.example.com

I found this on server error log:

[Fri Dec 19 00:29:30.256874 2014] [:error] [pid 29554] [client 213.37.251.88:64423] SoftException in Application.cpp:264: File “/home/(user)/public_html/index.php” is writeable by others

I just found solution. It was a permissions issue! I changed permissions to 755 and it works fine.

I hope other users that have the same problem can find here a possible solution.

Thank you!
Regards.

Oh ok, then you need to remove write permissions for “others”. In FileZilla this is a right-click on index.php, select “File permissions”, then uncheck all fields in “Public permissions” (read, write, execute). On a shell, you’d have to execute “chmod 0600 index.php” in the InvoicePlane folder

1 Like

Great that you found the solution :smile:
(Strange that your post is one minute newer than mine, but I have the latest post… Yay for email notifications^^)

1 Like