Invoice 'PDF Footer' appears on each page when multiple pages

Is there a way to have the footer only at the end of a multipage invoice?

I added in my footer a signature placeholder using css and now get the text display on each page when I build an invoice spanning several pages.

PDF Footer section of the invoices settings page

<h3 class="signature" >FOR APPROVAL</h3>
<h3 class="signature" >DATE</h3>
<h3 class="signature" >SIGNATURE</h3>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<hr class="text-center" >
<p class="text-right-small">{PAGENO} / {nb}</p>

assets/default/css/custom-pdf.css

.signature { text-align: left; margin-left: 200px;}
.text-right-small { text-align: right; font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 10px;}

By contract the Default Terms do come only the second and last page as expected.

Using the Default Terms field for my code does almost work (not as much support for html as in the footer field if I do not mistake - can you please confirm K?)

I solved it by changing my code to:

Blabla...
<p>&nbsp</p>
<p class="signature" >FOR APPROVAL</br>
DATE</br>
SIGNATURE</p>

placed in the Default Terms field.

PDF Footer section of the invoices settings page changed to

<hr class="text-center" >
<p class="text-right-small">{PAGENO} / {nb}</p>

Final detail, when the Terms sentence comes very close to bottom of page 1, the signature block comes alone on page 2. It would be marvelous to keep the terms and signatures together on page 2 (any idea to reproduce keep with next as in MSWord?)

Thanks any better option

hi same here we have added Bank Account Information in PDF Footer but now itis coing on each page we wish to be only at the last page of invoice and one time

Hi, InvoicePlane uses mPDF to generate the PDF file of the invoices (see: Using Templates - InvoicePlane Wiki). This templates are open to customization, as you can understand from the following page: Customize Templates - InvoicePlane Wiki.

To achieve what you are trying to do, a quick research (did not test it) suggests you should use the sethtmlpagefooter tag (sethtmlpagefooter – HTML control tags – mPDF Manual) as shown here: php - Can i set a specific footer for the last page of MPDF? - Stack Overflow.

1 Like

kindly update the code of mPDF where i can see mPDF only at last page

We don’t maintain mPDF.
What were you trying to do posting all that code?