[Solved] Installation Help

Been trying to install Invoice Plane for a few hours now, however it keeps giving me the 404 error. I’ve uploaded the source code at www.my-domain.com/sub-dir/ and used the installation location as www.my-domain.com/sub-dir/setup Please help

Sub directories are not supported at the moment, you have to modify the .htaccess file for that manually.

Wow! That was a fairly easy fix. In the .htaccess file, just changed the url for the index.php file to include the sub directory and it was done. Thanks.

:slight_smile:
Wonderful!

Hi, maybe i’m asking too much, but, is it possible that you could post your htaccess file? i mean, i’m working with wamp on windows, and i saved the project in a subdirectory, but i don’t know how i can modify it to use subdirectory.

I hope you can help me. btw, thanks for share this program

Ah okay, if you want to run the app in a sub directory you have to modify the .htaccess file. This is how the .htacces file should look like:

# Remove index.php
RewriteEngine on
RewriteBase /sub-dir
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteRule . index.php [L]

1 Like

thank you so much the information

@invoiceplane i was change .htacces but still cannot worked and appear “Internal Server Error” how fix it?

@yanuarsulistyowibowo Please open a new topic for that and post the error logs of the server. Without them we can’t know what error is thrown.