Bitcoin working for anyone yet?

Hi all,

I just upgraded to InvoicePlane 1.5.3 after the anticipated bugfix which I was hoping would get Coinbase Bitcoin payments up and running. Unfortunately, after configuring Coinbase I’ve run into another issue:

Payment failed. Please try again.
Scopes don’t match current API version.

Does anyone have this working yet, am I doing something wrong, or is there another bug perhaps?

Thanks!

I haven’t tested coinbase before because I have to account for them. However this seems to be a problem withthe library we are using. I will check this but I doubt there will be a fast solution for that.

Thanks for your response @Kovah. After some further experimentation, I decided to change my API version for the key I set up on Coinbase to be their legacy v1 API. This seemed to fix the error about the API version.

Now, I am encountering a new error when attempting payment via Coinbase:

Payment failed. Please try again.
Not Found

Any suggestions? I will keep poking around when I have some more time.

I would assume that the legacy API version is not available anymore then.

There has been a commit 4 days ago to support Coinbase’s new API @EPEC @Kovah

Give it a try and let us know! Files to update are in your_folder/vendor/omnipay/coinbase/

Hello @musa, sorry for the delayed response, thanks for posting that.

I tried it out, and unfortunately it doesn’t work.

An uncaught Exception was encountered

Type: Guzzle\Common\Exception\RuntimeException

Filename: /var/www/html/vendor/guzzle/guzzle/src/Guzzle/Http/Message/Response.php

Line Number: 861

Backtrace:

File: /var/www/html/vendor/omnipay/coinbase/src/Message/PurchaseRequest.php
Line: 33
Function: json

File: /var/www/html/vendor/omnipay/common/src/Omnipay/Common/Message/AbstractRequest.php
Line: 612
Function: sendData

File: /var/www/html/application/modules/guest/controllers/Payment_handler.php
Line: 91
Function: send

File: /var/www/html/index.php
Line: 327
Function: require_once

Please let me know if there’s anything I can try and I’ll be happy to test it out for you.

Are there any updates on this? I would love to be able to start accepting Bitcoin…

Hi,

where can we find the module for Bitcoins payements plz ?
I haven’t find it on v1.5.7

BR

Bitcoin payments are provided via the Coinbase payment provider.

Yes but they haven’t plugin for Invoice Plane.

Or we must use the PHP Bitcoin Library, but how add it on Invoice Plane after ?

I not sure what you mean. Coinbase is already included as a payment gateway in InvoicePlane.

You should enable online payments and add coinbase as a payment provider:

Settings -> System Settings -> Online Payment

I haven’t seen it and I have checked twice and no Bitcoin payement on the list. :thinking:

No there won’t be…as previously mentioned Bitcoin payments are processed the the ‘Coinbase’ payment provider.

Your need to configure the ‘Coinbase’ provider if you want to accept Bitcoin payments.

Ok ! Thanks :wink:

1 Like